Amazon

Send Them The Thought, You Want Them To Feel

Send Them The Thought, You Want Them To Feel



Can We send them thoughts which we want. Suppose, my child is not good in study. He is so naughty. Now, we should we do now to change him?

What can we do?

Do we give the same thoughts again and again? Can he change from these thoughts or vibrations?



What do we want? We want that my child would become so nice and intelligent in study. He would become so gentle and calm. 

Yes, the same thoughts we have to give to him always. From earning morning to night. From water to food, we have to think these positive affirmations about him. This is called sending positive vibrations to our child.

It will change him very soon. Because thoughts work. 
It becomes what we think.
Let's take an another example, suppose you are not going to believe on your boyfriend. You have doubt on your boyfriend. He might have some another relationship with other. He is not telling truth to you and also keep relationship with you. These are creating problem in your life. 

You are thinking like this, this vibrations reach to him also and your relationship breaks. Do you want this? Do you want to break this relationship? Do you love him seriously?

So, if you want to save this relationship, you have to send good and positive thoughts to him, it will create good vibrations. Thoughts like : I am a pure and powerful soul, he is a powerful and peaceful soul. I believe him. He is a good boy. He is the child of GOD. He is an angel. He is very honest person. These types of thoughts will create your destiny. The good vibrations also reach to him and your relationship will be more sweet and good bonding.

There is a great importance of good thoughts. GOD says:

When you save your thoughts, your time and words will automatically be saved.

When I ave my thoughts, my time and words will automatically be saved. This is called true saving. All things will be saved. My money will be saved also. Everything is connected to our thoughts itself.

So, we need to send the thought, which we want other to feel about me. Suppose, I think that somebody will think good about me. First of all we have to think good thoughts about him. Like, I am a pure soul and he is a pure, powerful and peaceful soul. He is the master almighty. He is an angel. He is a wonderful soul like mahatma. He is a child of GOD like me. His soul has 7 virtues itself.

What we think, it will create good vibration on other soul and he will behave the same like this.

Check out this post of mine which has been written in the sweet remembrance of GOD

“Know Your Existence On Spiritual Journey” What Kind of Travel is this?

Rajyoga Meditation For All To Cure Five Biggest Disease

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me - BK Ravi Kumar

I am an MCA, IT Professional & Blogger, Spiritualist, A Brahma Kumar at Brahmakumaris. I have been blogging here.