Amazon

Can We Serve The World With Your Thoughts?

 Can We Serve The World With Your Thoughts?

Service, which means to serve others, is our nature. We serve so many people with our time, knowledge, skills, finances and talents. However, physically or financially we can help only few people, a few times. We cannot reach out to everyone, all the time. But with service through thoughts, each of us can serve the whole world – anyone, any place, any time - from anywhere.

Take this moment to see how you serve the world with your mind, by radiating pure vibrations or blessings every morning.

Affirmation - I am a pure being. I am what I want to see in the world. I live peace and love and thereby radiate them into the universe. Whatever may be the situation, I respond with peace and love. In every scene of my life today I contribute towards creating a peaceful world. Just by living peace, love and happiness, my vibrations radiate into the world every moment. I also practice service through the mind…I serve the world with my thoughts…The world needs healing…I consciously radiate vibrations of healing and happiness. I set aside a few minutes every morning or during the day…or even while cooking, driving, or walking. I choose someone who is in pain…could be someone I know… a stranger about whom I heard…a city… an entire country which going through a crisis… I detach from their situation… I understand them … I serve them with the vibrations they need... I create and radiate the vibrations they need... not the vibration which is already present there. If there is anger and hatred, I send love. If there is panic and fear, I send peace. There is no limit to the number of people I can serve with my healing energy.

Repeat this affirmation a few times. When you create vibrations of unity, compassion, respect, love and peace, it is not just for the outer world. It becomes the quality of your inner world. You will learn to detach and not get sucked into negativity around you. You also earn unlimited blessings from the universe in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me - BK Ravi Kumar

I am an MCA, IT Professional & Blogger, Spiritualist, A Brahma Kumar at Brahmakumaris. I have been blogging here.