Amazon

Nasha Mukti - DeAddiction - Meditation - Commentary

 Nasha Mukti - DeAddiction - Meditation - Commentary

Affirmation: GOD says, I am a soul, a sweet child of GOD.I am a loveful being. I am kind with myself. I always radiate happiness to my mind and body. Even if I make a mistake or have a unhealthy habit, I accept it…. I understand I have carried that habit…I understand the mistake that happened… it was a karmic account…it was meant to be. I accept it… GOD says, I was a deity soul and again GOD is making us deity. And a deity can not have bad habit. I am a healthy soul. I am the king of my all physical organs. I have no any addictions habit. GOD is giving us the sweet positive vibration of peace and purity which leads to positive and healthy lives. Om Shanti






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me - BK Ravi Kumar

I am an MCA, IT Professional & Blogger, Spiritualist, A Brahma Kumar at Brahmakumaris. I have been blogging here.