Amazon

Can you create your destiny or has God pre-destined it?

 Can you create your destiny or has God pre-destined it?

We have to find the answer of this question. I was also searching answer of this question. It was very confusing for me to find this. Finally I got this answer in this video and the 7 days free rajyoga meditation course of Brahma Kumaris.

I came to know that whatever we think, speak, see, hear, work, it creates our destiny. GOD is our supreme teacher who teaches us to do good karma(mind, word, deed etc).

I am shocked to know about this. I knew earlier that GOD creates our destiny.


Can you create your destiny or has God pre-destined it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me - BK Ravi Kumar

I am an MCA, IT Professional & Blogger, Spiritualist, A Brahma Kumar at Brahmakumaris. I have been blogging here.