Amazon

Hame Tumse Pyar Kitna

Movie's Name: Kudrat

Mr. Chetan Anand has written and Directed the Movie in 1981 with Stars Raj kumar, Rajesh Khannam and Hema Malini.

R.D. Berman has composed the music and Mr. Majrooh Sultan has give the lyrics.

Mr. Kishore kumar sung this song in this movie. He had also nominated for Film Award.

I Ravi kumar has been a great fond of Kishore kumar(Singer, 4th Aug 1929 - 13 Oct 1987). I used to sing songs in my school days. But due to study it has been left behind. Now i got what music is all about. I professionally doing IT businees, there were great amount of pressure. After work i use to sing songs of kishore kumar and other. Kishore kumar is my favourite singer.

When i depress sometime i use to sing a song of kishore kumar, great motivation i feel to sing his songs.

Kishore kumar was a great singer, he sung songs in many different language like Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kananada, Bhojpuri, Oria, Assamese etc.

He was the sunniest star of the Indian Cinema and called legend.

One more mystery i am going to tell you, i have participated in Indian Idol 4. When i was in New Delhi, i get to know about audition of Indian Idol and exited to participate, i have gone there and sung a song named "Koi humdum na raha by kishore kumar". Judges liked my voice and qualified the first round. But unfortunately in second round i had given a song such like rock, i had to dance also on that song. Randomly a song named "Main Nikala Guddi leke-Gadar" came in my mind and i started singing with dance, but due to dance. I was disqualified in second round. I was not sad, it was my first chance. i have not learned music anywhere. Only practice i used to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxm-Ojzka5w

Music is my passion.

Thanks for attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me - BK Ravi Kumar

I am an MCA, IT Professional & Blogger, Spiritualist, A Brahma Kumar at Brahmakumaris. I have been blogging here.